IBM® MQ is messaging middleware that simplifies and accelerates the integration of diverse applications and business data across multiple platforms. It uses message queues to facilitate the exchanges of information and offers a single messaging solution for cloud, mobile, Internet of Things (IoT) and on-premises environments.
IBM MQ is available as standalone distributed software, as a physical appliance and on IBM z/OS®. IBM MQ workloads can also be pushed to the cloud. An enhanced version of MQ—IBM MQ Advanced—is available as distributed software and on z/OS to meet a greater set of integration requirements, including extended encryption, file transfer capabilities and a telemetry option for access to data from sensors and mobile devices.
IBM MQ Benefits :
- Flexible, near-universal connectivity to adapt systems to meet changing market demands and seize emerging opportunities.
- Secure message delivery to preserve message integrity and mitigate risk of data loss.
- Dynamic scaling to improve business responsiveness and control costs.
- Simplified management and control to improve productivity.
- A unified messaging solution to simplify integration, lower cost of ownership and accelerate application deployment.
IBM MQ Features :
- Dynamic resourcing.
- Painless data protection.
- Increased resiliency.
- Enhancement to managed file transfer capability.
- Rapid provisioning.