IBM® Integration Bus is a market-leading enterprise integration engine that offers a fast, simple way for systems and applications to communicate with each other. As a result, it can help you achieve business value, reduce IT complexity and save money.
IBM Integration Bus supports a range of integration choices, skills and interfaces to optimize the value of existing technology investments. It provides the ability to perform business transaction monitoring (BTM) and is a vital platform for the API economy and analytics. IBM Integration Bus enables you to connect existing systems to mobile and cloud environments, helping you create a hybrid integration platform.
- Utilize robust capabilities to address diverse integration requirements to meet the needs of any size project.Help your entire organization make smarter business decisions by providing rapid access, visibility and control over data as it flows through your business applications and systems.
- Connect throughout an array of heterogeneous applications and web services, removing the need for complex point-to-point connectivity.
- Provide extensive support for Microsoft applications and services to make the most of your existing Microsoft .NET skills and software investment.
- Deliver a standardized, simplified and flexible integration foundation to help you more quickly and easily support business needs and scale with business growth.
- Quickly get started with IBM Integration Bus with a radically simplified single package installation and improved support for unit test.
- Simplify administration of IBM Integration Bus by using an improved web browser user interface, which includes new capabilities for deployment, creating, editing and attaching policy documents.
- Reuse common resources, such as message models, subflows, Java and ESQL code in shared libraries that lead to significant memory improvements.
- Extend the reach of the IBM Integration Bus with file, database and security enhancements.